(from Martha Beck via Oprah.com)
1. What questions should I be asking myself?
2. Is this what I want to be doing?
3. Why worry?
4. Why do I like __________ more than I like _____________?
5. How do I want the world to be different because I lived in it?
6. How do I want to be different because I lived in this world?
7. Are __________ better people?
8. What is my body telling me?
9. How much junk could a chic chick chuck if a chic chick could chuck junk? To be become learned, each day add something. To become enlightened, each day drop something. (Lao Tzu)
10. What’s so funny?
11. Where am I wrong?
12. What potential memories and I bartering, and is the profit worth the price? (Everytime you choose social acceptance over your heart’s desire, or financial gain over ethics, or your comfort zone of the adventure you were born to experience, you’re making a similar deal. Don’t)
13. Am I the only one struggling not to ___________ during ____________?
14. What do I love to practice?
15. Where could I work less and achieve more?
16. How can I keep myself absolutely safe?
17. Where should I break the rules?
18. So say I live in that fabulous house in ___________, with untold wealth, a gorgeous, adoring mate, and a full staff of servants… then what?
19. Are my thoughts hurting or healing?
20. Really truly: Is this what I want to be doing?
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent PinsPlease Enter correct Pinterest UserId. The entered ID is incorrect
Connect with me: